1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Brand New AE Fifth Street Boots Brown 8D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by mdapht01, Apr 19, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdapht01

mdapht01 Active Member

Size 8D. Pictures say it all. Come without Box or bags. Shipping in $12 priority in continental US. PM me with any questions. Feel free to make an offer. I'll accept a reasonable one.

If I need to put these up on Ebay, I'll update this post with a link to the Ebay post. Thanks for looking.

2. carlos20co

carlos20co Well-Known Member

Would it be possible for you to post how the measurement from heel to toe, I'm interested in these, but I want to be sure they fit me good. I normally wear a size 8 but sometimes I've had to buy 7.5.

3. mdapht01

mdapht01 Active Member

Sure, outsole measurements: 11 10/16 inches X 4 inches at the ball of foot.

It is built on the 5-65 last, the same as the Strand and McAllister. Hope this helps.

4. carlos20co

carlos20co Well-Known Member

Thank you for the boots, they fit perfectly. Shipping was fast and everything went smooth, the boots are in excellent condition just like shown in the pictures. Thank you for all the attention and service, I hope to buy from you again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.