1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Boss Black 'sharp fit' vs Brooks Brothers 'slim fit'?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by pudman43, Dec 26, 2012.

1. pudman43

pudman43 Well-Known Member

Hi guys, can anyone comment on how the fit of each compares? I have lots of BB slim fit, and one Boss 'regular' fit, but haven't tried their 'sharp' fit
    thanks in advance!

J

2. cyborg viking

cyborg viking Member

3. ASNY2VA

ASNY2VA Well-Known Member

I can speak to the Hugo Boss sharp fit, but otherwise only have experience with BB extra slim fit. My standard size is 15.5/34, 38 or 40r depending on the brand, with a 31 inch waist. With that being said, the sharp fit shirts fit me about as perfectly as I would like, with the understanding that it's off the rack. Hugo Boss slim fit was a little too tight in the chest area, because of my shoulder width, but you may also want to try that, in addition to the sharp fit.

Hope that helps a bit.

4. hammerhead

hammerhead Active Member

The Boss collar was terrible for me....fit better though for me. Didnt get it.....