1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Boss Black - Marlow Blue Gingham Dress Shirt (16.5 - 32/33)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cannan, Dec 11, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cannan

cannan Well-Known Member

I bought this shirt back in April from Park and Bond for what was an upcoming wedding I was attending. In my haste to get this ordered I got the wrong freakin sleeve size. I'm not really sure how I managed to do that but I didn't realize my mistake until I was putting the shirt on the afternoon of the wedding. So in the end the shirt has been worn once and dry clean, now for sale.

Pictures are below. Again, the shirt has been worn once and is otherwise perfect condition

$45 shipped in the US via USPS Priority Mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.