1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Borrelli suits/ sportcoats on sale

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by The_Foxx, May 12, 2004.

1. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Well-Known Member

Wow. Quite a few Luigi Borrelli suits and sportcoats on ebay right now. Myself, I'm still holding out for a new Brioni, but these do look darned good (all New With Tags, of course) 38R, 40R, and one or two 42R: two of the several listings by this seller: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....2162625 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....2162659 This is probably one of the BEST sellers on ebay, hands down (besides honest*goods, another favorite of mine that I enjoy buying from-- but not much in stock at the moment)

2. regularjoe

regularjoe Well-Known Member

I saw these and sighed wistfully. Somebody is testing my efforts to save up money. [​IMG]

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

That is one of the very best Ebay sellers. I got a Paul Smith shirt from him a few years ago. Incredibly courteous, remarkable stock, and his Santa Monica store (which I patronized much more than his Ebay shop - it's all tees and sweats and jeans) is pretty cool too.

4. AAA

AAA Well-Known Member

What is the consensus on what a Borrelli suit should go for? Obviously it's a good deal in relation to the retail price, but is $1000 a good price for ebay?