1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Boots with jeans??

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Chien, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Chien

Chien Well-Known Member

Im wondering if this boots [​IMG]
    will look good when worn with jeans??

And since this boots is pretty high cut, what will u guys normally do? tuck the jeans into the boots or just let it fall over the boots, and letting the top details go to waste? :/

2. chiggachu

chiggachu Active Member

First off, I don't think those boots will look good with anything. That's just my honest opinion. The lacy things are too feminine.

Secondly, I'm also wondering about boots with jeans. I want to get some grey or oxblood leather boots and wear them with jeans stacked on top or inside (I will wear them loose). This might resemble "thug wear" a little too much, with the untied timberlands, but when worn with slimmer cut jeans, I think it could work for a winter look.

3. ts4them

ts4them Well-Known Member

they are a little bit girly

4. seanchai

seanchai Well-Known Member

I think they look pretty cool, but it would be tough to wear them tucked into jeans and not look girly, unless you're scruffy.

5. Kid609

Kid609 Well-Known Member

They will look really good with women's jeans.

6. PG2G

PG2G Well-Known Member

guys actually tuck jeans into boots?

7. Arethusa

Arethusa Well-Known Member

It can be done well. Rarely is.

8. Chien

Chien Well-Known Member

haha... i found thoes "girly" boots under the men's section..

Anyway, what about this pair of boots than?? [​IMG].

I wear slim/skinny kind of jeans, and coming from sneakers background, i dont really know what kind of boots to go with jeans?? so some help please, better if can point me into the right direction with some links too [​IMG]

9. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

I'm not really feeling either of those boots. The first one is too girly and I tend to prefer boots with a more pointed or square toe. The second pair is better, but the lacing is just to weird for my liking. Yoox has a large selection of boots - www.yoox.com

10. Get Smart

Get Smart Well-Known Member

the 2nd boots look very "goth", so if that's your style then it'll work. But if it's not, you might look at those in a couple months and wonder WTF was i thinking. They look like boots that could go well with heaping amounts of Cloak worn on top.