1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

boat shoes - socks or no socks?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by blahblahblah, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Basil Ecurie

Basil Ecurie Member

2. prakticala

prakticala Member

I wear boat shoes both with and without socks. No problem. If I'm wearing long pants and will be wearing the boat shoes for the whole day, I'll put them over socks because it's more comfortable. With shorts or for quick excursions around town, no socks. No one hassles me about it either way.

3. prakticala

prakticala Member

4. DavidHudson6655

DavidHudson6655 Member

5. floridagator75

floridagator75 New Member

I've used Toed's and really like them. Easy to wash and they fit great! Has fixed my sweaty foot problem and it still looks like I'm not wearing socks.

Here's a picture from their website.
    www.toeds.us
    [​IMG]

6. Dan McCarty

Dan McCarty New Member

I definitely wear my boat shoes without socks! I just love the way they look and feel on bare feet! You can just slip them right on, they are so comfortable and they look great with jeans or khakis.