1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Boardwalk Empire

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Jekyll, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

Some searching indicates some critics thought it was a perfect ending. I shrugged. I also only noticed after the fact that the real Nucky's last name was "Johnson" and in the show they changed it to "thompson". Don't get the point when they used real names for everyone else (at least Lansky, Bugsy, etc.)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  2. upthewazzu

upthewazzu Well-Known Member

I'm willing to let a lot slide given that the writers/producers were given 8 episodes to wrap up an entire series that was probably assumed to have at least 3 more seasons coming. Loved this show, however they really messed up by killing Jimmy Darmody in season 2. It was never the same afterwards, and led them to never really having a singular focus. Also never like the Gillian Darmody storyline, until the end. Then it all kinda made sense. Nucky signed his death wish the minute he handed her over to the Commodor.

3. stimulacra

stimulacra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Anyone know what type of jacket this is and where I can find one?