1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

BNWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Prince of Whales check unlined grey linen "Nigel" jacket 42L 44L $185

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by fuji, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuji

fuji Well-Known Member

I have a bunch of brand new Ralph Lauren Purple Label and Black Label suits, jackets and trousers for sale. I will ship world wide. Please add $20 for shipping to the USA, $15 for shipping to Europe and shipping to the UK is free, will combine shipping. Please PM if you live somewhere else and we can work out shipping costs. I am aware photos aren't that great so please let me know if you want better photos and ill send you some. Please Check my other threads for more items.

BNWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Prince of Whales check unlined grey linen "Nigel" jacket. Comes with unfinished sleeves and buttons so they can be adjusted. Available in sizes 42L and 44L. Selling for $250 retail is £995. The second photo is the best representation of the fabric, it is quite a light grey.

Price drop $185

Measurements for 42L are

Pit to pit 21"
    Shoulder to Shoulder 18.5"
    Length from Bottom of Collar 31.5"
    Sleeve length 27"

Measurements for 44L are

Pit to pit 22"
    shoulder to shoulder 19"
    Length from Bottom of Collar 32"
    Sleeve Length 27.25"

[​IMG]