1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

BNWT Opening Ceremony Reversible Shirt (sz M)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by nokiemens, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nokiemens

nokiemens Well-Known Member

Slim fit Opening Ceremony Reversible shirt - really flattering fit and hangs great. I bought it and then subsequently became a fatass so my loss is your gain. Retails for north of $300

Approx measurements:

P2P: 22
    Shoulders: 17
    Waist: 19
    Length: 29 (from bottom of collar)

I'd say the shirt fits a true to size medium. For reference, at 6'1 and 175lbs, the shirt is now too tight (fit me great when I was a lean 165-170)

Color is blue on one side and gray on the other. Shipping within US and Canada included, paypal only

SOLD

Pictures added :slayer:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  2. nokiemens

nokiemens Well-Known Member

Price drop...$old

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.