1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

BNWT Manhattan Portage Waxed Vintage Messenger Bag - size L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by UnFacconable, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnFacconable

UnFacconable Well-Known Member

I have two brand new unused Manhattan Portage Vintage Waxed Messenger Bags in size Large. One is a nice dark brown and the other is a brown camo. These are really simple pieces without a lot of the bells and whistles built into messenger bags these days. These could easily be NOS pieces from the 80's.

Price is $100 each and includes ground shipping CONUS. If someone wants to make an offer for both pieces, happy to offer a $20 discount to save me on shipping costs and work.

They feature:

• Original Waxed canvas by Martexin (featuring waterproof treatment)
    • Size Large - 14.75-19" wide, 12" high, 7.5" deep. See pic below for clear descrtiption.
    • 420D nylon yellow interior so you can easily find your stuff
    • One small interior zippered pocket for smaller items
    • Wide nylon strap with beefy metal buckle
    • Velcro closure to seal the bag as well as velcro cover strips if you want to quiet it down
    • This is the equivalent product listing at Manhattan Portage: http://www.manhattanportage.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=496

I will post pictures soon of the actual products in hand.

This is a good representation of the brown color but not the size:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a good representation of the camo and I think in the right size:
    [​IMG]

Size depiction:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.