1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

BNIB Yuketen Peanut Suede Penny Loafer Size 8.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Derek92, Jan 15, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek92

Derek92 Well-Known Member

From the SS12 season. BNIB Yuketen Peanut Suede Penny Loafers
    These fit a standard size 9 quite well with thin socks or barefoot
    I bought these a while ago from a seller on here who had bought them off Inventory. To be honest they are great shoes but I just never got them in my rotation. The suede has a great, thick nap and it is a gorgeous color (not shown very well by my awful camera). I'm sure you can find better pictures somewhere for these.
    Crepe soles
    Original box and shoe bags (box is a little dinged up but still in good shape)
    These spent their whole lives in shoe trees and shoe bags and in box.

These are negotiable but my asking price is what I paid plus shipping and paypal fees. I will ship anywhere for cost minus $10.

$270 -> $260 OBO

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  2. interloper

interloper New Member

v

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.