1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

BNIB Guid 995 Reverse Kangaroo White/Bone Leather Boot - Size 44 (fits 41-42)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by tonio028, Nov 3, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonio028

tonio028 Well-Known Member

All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 31/EU 48 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry, 8 in Viberg.

BNIB Guidi 995 Lined Reverse Kangaroo in White/Bone Boots - Size 44 (fits 41-42) - $875>840>$810
    Brand new, never worn. These are some really serious boots, just did not ended up getting any wear as I thought it would so offering them up. These run pretty small, see my sizing comparisons at the top of my post. They fit fit me just right with a tad bit of room to spare. Only tried on around the house on carpet.

- Retail was around $900+
    - Brand new, never worn.
    - Made in Italy
    - Lined
    - Comes with dustbags, original box, and spare laces
    - PM me with any questions

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]