1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

BNIB Alden Natural Chromexcel Plain Toe Boot 10D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by CHRK33, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHRK33

CHRK33 Well-Known Member

Brand new, never been worn Alden Natural Chromexcel Plain Toe Boots with double oak soles - Trubalance Last in size 10D (US 10.5) Selling for $410 (retails for $480 but sold out in this size) Comes with box and shoe bags. Shipping included for CONUS. 10D Trubalance fits US 10.5D. Shoe Mart's Bootmaker Edition Natural Chromexcel Plain Toe Boot STYLE: Plain Toe Boot UPPER: Natural Chromexcel SOLE: Double Oil Leather Outsole LAST: Trubalance WELT: Natural All Around

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  2. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

awesome boot. great seller to deal with. GLWS!

3. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Well-Known Member

Damn...if I wasn't saving for a house down payment I would be all over these. Beautiful! Someone buy these fast and post pics of them being worn.

4. johnH123

johnH123 Well-Known Member

If I hadn't just shut down my paypal account.....I need these boots in my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.