1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Bluefly

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by A Harris, Sep 6, 2004.

1. A Harris

A Harris Well-Known Member

One day only, an additional 25% off. Add a discount code and they could get pretty cheap...

2. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Well-Known Member

BLISSFLY still works for 15% off...

3. housemaidsknee

housemaidsknee Well-Known Member

thanks for the heads up - with the additional 15% off, there's some good prices for folks like me who don't have a good local source.

4. justbrowsing

justbrowsing Active Member

Thanks for the heads up and the code, guys. I just ordered a pair of the McCallum Chukkas that people were raving about awhile back. Between the sale and the coupon they are down to $230 shipped. [​IMG]

5. Nektopoli

Nektopoli Active Member

Ugggg just try to get 2 pairs of shoes and the BLISSFLY code is dead... Oh well.(At least for my, I did use it about a week ago)

NP