1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

blind date

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by untilted, Sep 12, 2008.

1. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Well-Known Member

that is sweetness , brother.

true everlasting love comes from the most surprising sources.

on our first date, i fell in love with my honey at first sight.
    not for her. she told me later after we married that on the first date i had crud on my glasses and ear hair galore that i forgot to pluck out.

2. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

that is sweetness , brother.

true everlasting love comes from the most surprising sources.

on our first date, i fell in love with my honey at first sight.
    not for her. she told me later after we married that on the first date i had crud on my glasses and ear hair galore that i forgot to pluck out.

Ah- that first date.... my wife still remembers me wearing this hideous silk-like shirt in ecru with vertical navy stripes on the front, and I still remember trying to act normal when she accidentally sipped mustard dip thinking it was soup. [​IMG]

3. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Well-Known Member

Ah- that first date.... my wife still remembers me wearing this hideous silk-like shirt in ecru with vertical navy stripes on the front, and I still remember trying to act normal when she accidentally sipped mustard dip thinking it was soup. [​IMG]

lol that is funny. great memories. that meant she was really into you to have made a slip up like that!

4. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

if she looks narsty, be like hi are you (lets say her name is jen) jen? if its her and shes nasty, just be like oh ok, because my dates name isnt jen, so i guess thats not you.

[​IMG]

Reminds me of the Bacardi black commercial. Have to search that one.

5. j

j Well-Known Member

come in doing your best stevie wonder impression, and then ask her where her seeing eye dog is. and be like, WTF i thought this was a blind date!

if she looks narsty, be like hi are you (lets say her name is jen) jen? if its her and shes nasty, just be like oh ok, because my dates name isnt jen, so i guess thats not you.

[​IMG]