1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Blake Lively is so effing hot

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Connemara, Sep 3, 2009.

1. ArliHawk`

ArliHawk` Well-Known Member

Who's going to be the villain if J leaves? I guess Serena has some possible villain in her.

2. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

Jenny was hardly a villain. I'd rather watch Georgina wreck some havoc. : D

3. ter1413

ter1413 Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  4. Omniphile

Omniphile Member

Erm, these pics are NOT of Blake Liveley. [​IMG]

In that case, inform me so that I can go trolling for pictures. [​IMG]

5. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Well-Known Member

In that case, inform me so that I can go trolling for pictures. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Really? You really don't think it might be, ummm, wild guess here, but the blonde who's been posted on just about every single page of this thread (including in the very first post)?

6. Omniphile

Omniphile Member

See, I used to think like that, but then I discovered that no, the particular pictures I enjoyed were of Leighton Meester, not Blake Lively. Upon further inspection of the thread there was actually a conversation going in regards to which one was superior, but I wasn't paying attention to the text and neither were you.

7. Don Carlos

See, I used to think like that, but then I discovered that no, the particular pictures I enjoyed were of Leighton Meester, not Blake Lively. Upon further inspection of the thread there was actually a conversation going in regards to which one was superior, but I wasn't paying attention to the text and neither were you.
    Dude, don't get defensive. You made a stupid post. We all do it from time to time. Lord knows I have. Just take the mulligan and move on. It really wasn't too hard to figure out from the first post of the thread which one was presumably Blake Lively. Seriously. Move. On. Dot Org. I agree with your one point, though. Text on this thread is a lot less noticeable and important than boobies 'n leggies.

8. ter1413

ter1413 Well-Known Member

Dude, don't get defensive. You made a stupid post. We all do it from time to time. Lord knows I have. Just take the mulligan and move on. It really wasn't too hard to figure out from the first post of the thread which one was presumably Blake Lively. Seriously. Move. On. Dot Org.

I agree with your one point, though. Text on this thread is a lot less noticeable and important than boobies 'n leggies.

Tru dat!

9. aj_del

aj_del Well-Known Member

10. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, she really does nothing for me. The only distinctive thing about her is her Conne-mole.

1 person likes this.
  11. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, she really does nothing for me. The only distinctive thing about her is her Conne-mole.

[​IMG]
    How can you not get a bonar just thinking about her? Absolutely perfect body.

12. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    How can you not get a bonar just thinking about her? Absolutely perfect body.

Heidi Montag >>>>>> Blake Lively in the body department.

WTF is with her weirdly recessed jaw?

13. Brothersport

Brothersport Well-Known Member

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Blake Lively.

Also, Leighton Meester looks JUST like Tori Black. Tori Black is more interesting fap material, anyways.

14. aguydude

aguydude Well-Known Member

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Blake Lively.

Also, Leighton Meester looks JUST like Tori Black. Tori Black is more interesting fap material, anyways.

Tori Black is hotter. There, I said it.

15. ArliHawk`

ArliHawk` Well-Known Member

Heidi Montag >>>>>> Blake Lively in the body department.

WTF is with her weirdly recessed jaw?

While I differ with this on so many levels, I honestly don't know if there is and OEM left on Heidi's body. Yes, Blake may have had a boob job, but so much hotter on so many levels.

16. Don Carlos

At least Blake's possibly-fake titties look somewhat believable and probably have a bit more believable motion and feel to them. Heidi's entire body looks like it would feel stiff as a rock to the touch. Those tits would just stick straight in the air when she's on her back, with no give to them at all. Anyone who's ever been with a chick with really, really fake implants knows that they're less fun than they appear to be.

17. v.freeman

v.freeman Well-Known Member

Apparently Blake Lively doesn't even work out. I wish the rest of the population shared her genetics.

18. Hayling

Hayling Well-Known Member

She's hot but as someone mentioned earlier, her winey-ass voice makes me wanna stab her. She'd be great if she didn't talk.

19. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

She's hot but as someone mentioned earlier, everything about her but her body makes me wanna stab her. She'd be great if she didn't talk.
    Fixed, and now this statement applies to 99.9% of hot women across the world.

20. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Well-Known Member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    She's hot but as someone mentioned earlier, her winey-ass voice makes me wanna stab her.

Isn't stabbing her the point?
    Oh wait.

You're talking about using a knife...