1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Black Yves Saint Laurent 3/4 Length Wool/Cashmere Coat 44R 6" Drop - Made in Italy Like New

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by grindeddown, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grindeddown

grindeddown New Member

Hello. This is my first posting, but I can provide reference in the form of eBay (75 sold with 100%) and have no problem answering any questions.

This is a size 44R with a 54 inch length and a 6 inch drop. The coat was purchased in NYC worn twice for less than 2 hours each, and never worn again. The coat is in pristine condition and is like new with tags.

This wool cashmere coat was made in Italy with nothing but the best materials. The fit is superb, style is sharp, and its a wonderful, comfortable coat to keep you warm and dry.

I paid a very high price tag for this coat.

I have this listed on eBay as well and will provide anyone that asks with a link to the listing as well as my seller account.

Cheers,
    Brett

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  2. thisisntbic

thisisntbic Member

do you happen to have chest/shoulder/sleeve lengths, or can you measure them please? Thanks.

3. grindeddown

grindeddown New Member

I will post measurements in a short while. Thanks for looking.

4. grindeddown

grindeddown New Member

These are the approximate measurements (in inches):

Chest: 46"
    shoulder: 19.5"
    sleeve: 25.25"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.