1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Black stylish boots, Budget up to 800$

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ToledoStyle, Mar 8, 2012.

1. ToledoStyle

ToledoStyle Well-Known Member

Hey guys, doesn't seem to be any threads for my question so hopefully this thread can help.

I've been on the search for a nice pair of black boots, something somewhat casual but nice. I was interested in the W+H Daytons but probably need something different but similar. I am very intrigued by the black suede on them. I'm mostly trying to find a pair of boots that match a lot of my black outfits (IE Samurai Black Shadow denim, black W+H jacket)

They have to be found online because Ohio (where I'm located) has nothing. I've been searching for a long time and can't find anything. My boot collection is about 12-13 pairs deep and they are all around the brown,burgundy, olive shades. Please help me!

Budget is up to 800$ if they are well worth it. Please no Red Wing or Alden.

Thank you for at least reading this.

2. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Well-Known Member

Seems like you've been around these parts a while-- so my question is, why has it been so difficult for you to find boots for $800? :uhoh:

3. ToledoStyle

ToledoStyle Well-Known Member

Easter I've looked through there a lot but never found anything, I've asked for some help once or twice without any responses.

My budget is up to 800$ would prefer more of a 4-500$ range but great things don't always come cheap. Just been looking for awhile and haven't found anything that looks like it fits my style (like no zippers). I really do appreciate any responses.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  4. chiggah

chiggah Well-Known Member

With that budget i would get a pair of guidi 995's

5. GonD

GonD Well-Known Member

These are also nice, Margiela:
    [​IMG]

6. bluemax

bluemax Well-Known Member

^ I've been looking for those Margielas, but it seems they're sold out everywhere. Do you know where they're in stock (online)?

7. GonD

GonD Well-Known Member

I don't, sorry. Yoox is the best bet I guess.

8. TeeKay

TeeKay Well-Known Member

9. mongo615

mongo615 Well-Known Member

10. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

For less than $800 this is just about any boots besides those made my Carpe Diem, Augusta and fancier MC varieties.