1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

BIG PRICE DROP 10/21::: Acne Mic Jeans 29/32 $35!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Nemesis_4, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemesis_4

Nemesis_4 Well-Known Member

AAAcne Mic Jeans 29/32

These jeans are in their "Lana" wash, which is an awesome black (almost a very very deep blue) wash. I bought these at barney's in chicago for around ~$300, and for as awesome as these are I just didn't get to wear them that much- I would say the condition is a 9.5/10, never washed, only worn about 3 times. Somebody take these badboys off my hands and give them some wear.

$90>>> $65>>> $55>>> 50>>> 35 shipped in the US

Measurements:

Waist (aligned): 14.8 in
    Rise: 9 in
    Thigh (crotch to outseam): 10.75 in
    Hem: 7.1 in
    Inseam: 32 in

Payments sent via paypal. If interested please let me know. Will take pics and measurements on request. If you need references- I have done multiple transactions with members on here, stylezeigeist, and superfuture- just ask. Feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  2. Areez Dhalwani

Areez Dhalwani Member

I am very interested! pls send measurements!

3. Nemesis_4

Nemesis_4 Well-Known Member

They are on the listing.

4. dafritch

dafritch New Member

I know the ad is really old, but are they still available, I'm really interested.
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.