1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

bid-service.jp service?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jul 24, 2006.

1. kronik

kronik Well-Known Member

Hey all. I just placed a purchase with bid-service.jp for a Sugarcane Studs belt for 171. Juno had 470+ buys on his PayPal record so I went for it. Anyone have any experience with then in regards to customer service/shipping? Thanks.

2. PG2G

PG2G Well-Known Member

I've never used them, but Ive heard nothing but good

3. Ahaz

Ahaz Well-Known Member

He's very professional and always ships quickly. Great communication. I really couldn't ask for more.

4. kronik

kronik Well-Known Member

Sweet, if this works out, my bank account will not be pleased.. Edo Ai, here I come.

5. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

Have done several transactions with Juno, he has been fast and reliable without fail. Sorry about your bank account.

6. swooc

swooc Well-Known Member

He also uses msn which is a good thing in terms of communication.

7. colin_

colin_ Well-Known Member

how much does he charge for a fee? I think I had heard 30% of the goods price. I have no idea whether or not that is valid

8. bluetox

bluetox Active Member

I dont want to derail the topic but I think my question is something the topic creator will also appreciate. My friend had a change of plans and wont go to japan next month so I have to use a service like bid-service, judging by the previous remarks bid-service seems to be good in terms of service.

Are there any other reliable companies like bid-service in Japan that can provide the service for me for a cheaper price? The item I want in question is the Pure Blue Japan xx-005. Thanks.

9. 2000dB

2000dB Well-Known Member

Juno is really reliable. Got my order in less than a week. I heard celga is good too, might be worth getting a quote from both too see who's cheaper.

Also, I will start my own service in Japan in September... but that's in a little while, I'll keep everyone updated when it happens.

10. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Well-Known Member

his english isn't that great and sometimes he ignores you. his prices seem to flucuate a lot too- regardless of the exchange rate. that's my experience at least.

you can always try djrajio- the man who originally handed off the business to me. but i'm not sure if he's picking up where i left off or not as he has a real job.

11. kronik

kronik Well-Known Member

Received Sugarcane belt today.. quickly shipped, communication was good.. overall I'm glad with the service and I will most likely utilize it again. [​IMG]

12. 2000dB

2000dB Well-Known Member