1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Best sword fight.

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by lefty, Sep 18, 2009.

1. wojt

wojt Well-Known Member

yeah especially in big battles shields comes in handy... to you know shield from multiple opponents xD
    but overall GoT does a good job compared to most of fiction- at least weapons move realistically fast most of the time
    and I liked that scene where Oberyn got that Lanister guy with a dagger, that was cool

yeah i hope so Harvey, it's probably gonna be a little over the top, but im really curious to see it, no more spoilers though coz i haven't read the books and im totally hooked on the show :embar:

Last edited: May 14, 2014