1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Best quality sweatshirts available online these days?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JDelage, Dec 3, 2011.

1. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Well-Known Member

How did Americans (I'm guessing here) get so hideously spoiled?

It costs money to send things flying around the atmosphere to destinations thousands of miles away.

If $13 shipping is an obstacle -- mentally or financially -- to whatever purchase(s) you are considering, you weren't ready to buy it anyway.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  2. Lionheart Biker

Lionheart Biker Well-Known Member

LVR shipping costs are 50 euros. And people complaing for a measly 13 dollars.

3. apple8

apple8 Member

I paid £85 for the Adam Kimmel x Carhartt Flannel Sweatshirt, it fell apart within a month, my Gymbaggs one is still going strong after 2 years

4. johanhej

johanhej Member

Looking for a basic hoodie and been eyeing the one from real mccoy.

[​IMG]

Seems to be sold out in the shop i located in EU. Any advice on other, similar hoodies? Don't want too short fit, as I will mainly be using it for layering with my leather jacket.

5. 4characters

4characters Well-Known Member

Strike Gold would be my recommendation… Though real McCoy’s is also supposed to be amazing…
    http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/star-foot/item/sgc004/
    or
    http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index....id=842&zenid=7ce29eec08609b4a21d7f319899a91a6

Details:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND
    Almost forgot to mention.... Iron Heart's IHSW-10 sweatshirt is one of the best in the world along with strike gold…
    Inside of a IHSW-10

[​IMG]
    Hear: http://www.ironheart.co.uk/cutnsewn/ihsw-10.html

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  6. Kvc06

Kvc06 Well-Known Member

I have a Margiela sweatshirt with leather elbow patches.... one of my favorite items of clothing. Paid way too much for it.

7. gregornz

gregornz Well-Known Member

Does anyone rate the Americangiant.com sweatshirts? They have an interesting business model and are constantly sold out in winter...