1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Best quality leather makers?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by FCS, Mar 5, 2004.

1. FCS

FCS Well-Known Member

Greetings, what are some of the top-quality labels for leather accessories? Especially those whose products could be found with relative ease on discounts on the internet. Thanks for your thought.

2. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

What, in particular, are you looking for?

The answer may well be different depending on whether you are talking about wallets, gloves, briefcases, desk accessories, belts, etc.

3. dah328

dah328 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what kind of leather accessories interest you, but I've been pretty pleased with the quality of Montblanc's leather on their wallets, etc. There appears to be a fair amount of Montblanc products on ebay at pretty low prices.

dan

4. FCS

FCS Well-Known Member

Sorry, I should have been more specific. How about 1) belt, 2) wallet, and 3) shoulder strap handbag for daily use?

5. FCS

FCS Well-Known Member

6. hermes

hermes Well-Known Member

well hermes and valextra are considered likely two of the finest leather makers

add berluti for its new line of accessories for men, tanner krolle, goldpfeil and even lambertson truex

martin dingman makes some nice leather accessories (former designer for coach) which appear regularly on online sites

7. faz63

faz63 Member

If you are looking for a good jacket wallet i would try ettinger of London. I have just bought a leather wallet of them and its surperb they have been making fine English leather goods since the 30s. They have a web site. www.ettinger.co.uk [​IMG]

8. LabelKing

LabelKing Well-Known Member

There is Ruffo which manufacture's Versace's Couture leather clothing items.

Also Schedoni, Lambertson Truex, Gold Pfeil, Pineider, Hermes, Goyard, Valextra, Swaine Adeney & Briggs, and there are some others.

That MontBlanc item is a fake.