1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Best Pant Maker in NYC?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by PSNY, May 25, 2013.

1. PSNY

PSNY Well-Known Member

I am a very hard fit with pants and have a very hard time getting anything off the rack. I've had some success with altered Incotex pants, however, I am looking for something bespoke. What are some good bespoke pant makers in NYC?

2. taxgenius

taxgenius Well-Known Member

3. simplec6

simplec6 Member

What's you measurements guy? Lots of squats and SLDL or what?

4. PSNY

PSNY Well-Known Member

Yes, I have large thighs and calves, but a small waist. I am around a 32-33 waist with 26" inch thighs and 18" calves.

Are there any other bespoke pant makers besides Ercole in NYC? Does anyone have any experiences? Please share them.

Last edited: May 27, 2013
  5. PSNY

PSNY Well-Known Member

Any more feedback? I'd like to choose a decent tailor and make an appointment ASAP.