1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Best fast food chain burger?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by IndianBoyz, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Roikins

Roikins Well-Known Member

2. guardimp

guardimp Well-Known Member

I have tried all of those mentioned in the article, and the hardees is the best by far.

3. Gingahbman

Gingahbman Well-Known Member

Shake Shack, hands down.

4. Benzito

Benzito Well-Known Member

In-N-Out Burger... hands down the best

+1 animal fries

5. amnesiac

amnesiac Well-Known Member

Shake Shack, hands down.

yes.

+1 animal fries

yes, but in n out isn't the best taste wise. it's a great fresh burger, it's just so good because it's so affordable and good. animal fries are pretty good, though i prefer the burger animal style.

6. rmspawn

rmspawn Well-Known Member

Jack in the Box sirloin burger for the win. [​IMG]

7. MarquisMagic

MarquisMagic Well-Known Member

In-N-Out Burger... hands down the best

Yep. Anybody wanna argue???? [​IMG]

8. audiophilia

audiophilia Well-Known Member

Licks

Southern Ontario chain. Excellent.

In n Out was pretty good last summer.

9. pdeng

pdeng Well-Known Member

Burgers and Brew is a good place to eat. They make enormous burgers (that come with fries) and they come up to be about the same price as In-n-Out. Plus the burgers actually have taste to them and aren't loaded up with condiments.

10. cheessus

cheessus Well-Known Member

i just had 5 guys during my visit back to the dc area. man what a letdown. its quality has surely gone down since my high school days (8 years ago).

the double patties were embarrassing. the two patties were basically the size of one patty, just split in half. (maybe this has to do with the fact that they are "hand formed" and so size controls vary from place to place?...i went to the one on gallows rd in NoVA btw). the taste was only ok now. not to mention the prices have gotten out of hand for what you're getting. yes the burger is "good," but for those prices, i might as well go to fudruckers (fuck you guys this place is pretty awesome).

so as of now, my favorite is in-n-out. also i think that carls jr has also leapfrogged 5 guys.