1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

best dressed 8-year old ever?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ctrlaltelite, Mar 10, 2009.

1. mafoofan

mafoofan Well-Known Member

Does anyone else here think kids should dress like kids? This one looks like he'll grow up to be a huge jerk.

2. TC (Houston)

TC (Houston) Well-Known Member

Does anyone else here think kids should dress like kids? This one looks like he'll grow up to be a huge jerk.

This is sarcasm right? I can't imagine someone who is accused as often as you are of not dressing age appropriate making a statement like that. LOL

3. PLaydice

PLaydice Well-Known Member

You guys are all experts on what kids should be doing I guess......
    This kid is young fresh to death. Alot of you guys are projecting things on this 8 year old that arent true.. When is this kid going to have the opportunity tho get beat up when he is wealthy and goes to private school? If someone does touch him then they will have to face the consequence they deserve. Obviously hes interested in something at a younger age than most, happens all the time.

4. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Well-Known Member

You guys are all experts on what kids should be doing I guess......
    This kid is young fresh to death. Alot of you guys are projecting things on this 8 year old that arent true.. When is this kid going to have the opportunity tho get beat up when he is wealthy and goes to private school? If someone does touch him then they will have to face the consequence they deserve. Obviously hes interested in something at a younger age than most, happens all the time.

Captian Save-a-bro over here.

5. nordicstyle

nordicstyle Well-Known Member

Did you guys ever consider the possibility that the kid might have an account on the forum...? [​IMG]

6. mafoofan

This is sarcasm right? I can't imagine someone who is accused as often as you are of not dressing age appropriate making a statement like that. LOL

No sarcasm at all. I'm 27. He's 8. I dress age appropriate; it's my height and proportions people have a problem with.

7. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Well-Known Member

what's all the deal with his 'attitude' and stuff? he is just not smiling on the photos. you dont know if he is actually a cool kid smiling and when he gets his picture taken perhaps they tell him not to smile, or he is not smiling as a tongue-in-cheek, then returns to his normal smiling self. i think the kid is fine.

8. J'aimelescravates

J'aimelescravates Well-Known Member

Did you guys ever consider the possibility that the kid might have an account on the forum...? [​IMG]

what's all the deal with his 'attitude' and stuff? he is just not smiling on the photos. you dont know if he is actually a cool kid smiling and when he gets his picture taken perhaps they tell him not to smile, or he is not smiling as a tongue-in-cheek, then returns to his normal smiling self. i think the kid is fine.

Hmmm...

9. mafoofan

what's all the deal with his 'attitude' and stuff? he is just not smiling on the photos. you dont know if he is actually a cool kid smiling and when he gets his picture taken perhaps they tell him not to smile, or he is not smiling as a tongue-in-cheek, then returns to his normal smiling self.

All true.

I think the kid is fine.

I should refrain from being too judgmental, but I can't help but wonder whether his parents dress him that way like he's their living doll. On the other hand, you are right: he could be perfectly well-adjusted.

10. sho'nuff

maybe the kid will grow up to be the next mafoofan

11. Zenny

Zenny Well-Known Member

maybe the kid will grow up to be the next mafoofan

Only if he doesn't "grow"

12. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

holy shit

/thread

13. Inf

Inf Active Member

I mean, I guess I grew up in a rough neighborhood and all, but I imagine I would have been the subject of regular beatings if I'd dressed like that at his age.

14. sho'nuff

Uh oh. Here we go again..