• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

best dressed 8-year old ever?

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Lil Romeo had him beat back in the day.

Also, if your name is Arlo Weiner, you aren't going to dress like the Duke of Canterbury for long, lest you catch daily ass-kickings at your exclusive private school. That look you see into the camera is desperation . . . .

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unless they are at a party or something kids should be wearing jeans and a t-shirt or no nonsense shirt, anything else if too fragile/a waste of money because they should be playing. The kid looks like a pain **********, someone 8 years old should not be thinking about what they are wearing like that.

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He looks rubbish - and what a perfect way to ruin a child's developmental psychology.

iyorito

Reaction score
I may be the only one thinking but I think my 8 year old son is far better dressed............

The glasses are costume. He wears school uniforms to schools so no bully or anything of that sort.

Sports Jacket by Polo Ralph Lauren
Shirt by Jantzen Tailor, Carlo Riva fabric (My left over)
Cords from Uniqlo
Socks from Uniqlo
Shoes from LV
Glasses Oliver Peoples

and the dad looks like,,,,,,,,,
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/mens_ex_sek.../44760442.html

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big A
That look you see into the camera is desperation . . . .

confused.gif
That looks like ****-you badassery to me.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pimp daddy, lol.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I enjoyed dressing nicely when I was a kid, especially in a suit and tie. However, I still remember the horror of the suit comprised of a jacket and matching shorts. I remember pouting and crying the entire time I wore it.

Mike89LX

Reaction score
Did I read that right? I think he said all his ties are clip-on. Either way he looks like a lot of "stylish" guys in that he tries too hard, his outfits cry out for attention

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm instantly reminded of the 10 year old movie star kid Ari lived across the street from on Entourage. Total bag of dicks.

If this kid isn't an entitled ****** prick by age 17 I will be shocked.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads