1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Best denim tailor in LA?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by DGP, Dec 10, 2006.

1. AMGPro

AMGPro New Member

Hi All. I am a Denim Revival's Customer over 10 Years. I can say tailor use to work with Denim Doctors. So she is the original tailor for 2 companies.
    As I understand this is one way forum. One company and customers and friends and families of that company are bashing the competitors. So everyone if you want to find The Best Denim alteration and repair store check in the yelp.

2. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Well-Known Member

This stinks of spam and marketing. If this is Denim Revival writing this, bad move. I actually like (d) your spot.

3. jet

jet Well-Known Member

denim revival is garbage, the true denim doctors is on beverly also known as htc which is owned by Zip

4. Adroit

Adroit Well-Known Member

I use Marin Tailors in WLA -- Santa Monica Blvd between Westwood and Veteren. They are stellar with denim!

5. CPaul

CPaul Well-Known Member

Might be kinda far but no one has mentioned Railcar