1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Best bespoke service of world

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Paddock, Jun 22, 2012.

1. F. Corbera

F. Corbera Well-Known Member

2. F. Corbera

F. Corbera Well-Known Member

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  3. Despos

Despos Well-Known Member

in stitches....when my time comes,when my time comes,when my time comes,when my time comes,when my time comes,when my time comes,when my time comes,when my time comes,when my time comes,when my time comes...

4. dirkweems

dirkweems Well-Known Member

Paddock certainly has the time. And seems to take pleasure in wasting everybody else's time too. Paddock does like to talk about how much money he has and how money is not the problem. Somehow I don't recall anybody ever asking or caring. SF members are knowledgeable enough to know the cost and value of true bespoke, and Paddock's frequent boasts of his money is a good indicator of financial insecurity or something possibly deeper and more troubling. The anonymity SF offers may embolden some to make claims that are unnecessary, unwarranted and far from the truth.

Paddock, your choice or should I say combination of tailoring houses....really, are you having a laugh? I'm surprised you didn't throw Men's Wearhouse in there too.

5. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

makes me think of this classic

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

6. Tropicalist

Tropicalist Well-Known Member

Tokyo absolutely without a doubt. Probably the highest per capita number of bespoke shoe makers in the world.

7. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Well-Known Member