1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Bespoke Shirt option in NYC and rest of USA Help needed

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by tutee, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Manton

Manton Well-Known Member

T, my typical order is four at a time though I have done less once or twice, and more a few times as well.

2. A Y

A Y Well-Known Member

I just spotted this thread, and sorry for missing it so many months ago if you're still considering your options.

As mentioned above, I'm very happy with Anto, and they are a friendly, down-to-earth bunch to deal with. They will work with you off the beaten path, and I get the feeling that they're one of those custom makers who enjoy doing things that aren't in the norm, not that your tastes would let you get too crazy. Tony Gaziano is another example of that.

They produce for many Hollywood movies, and if you want to see their shirt fits, just look at any number of TV shows or movies listed on their website: http://www.antoshirt.com.

A good representation of their style is what Scott Caan wears on Hawaii Five-0 on CBS. Their collar is recognizable from a mile away. Well not really, but it is very distinctive when you're up-close.