1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Belstaff waxed jackets: Roadmaster vs Redford

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by zeroize, Dec 12, 2009.

1. dmass1

dmass1 Well-Known Member

Wish I saw this five months ago...

Does anyone have a military green roadmaster in M they want to get rid of, or does anyone know of any stores or websites still selling this jacket for less than $400. From what I gather, the my-wardrobe store will not be restocking.

2. giopalasigui

giopalasigui New Member

Is that a roadmaster you are wearing? Mind if I ask what size the jacket is and how tall do you stand? Thanks

3. styleforumfan

styleforumfan Well-Known Member

Redford fitting question. I'm 5'7" or 5'8" with shoes (155 lbs, muscular build). If the jacket's sleeve length is fine but the hem ends 1/2" below my buttocks, is it too long for my build?

4. rupertwalters

rupertwalters New Member

Based on your size you will need a size 48/38 or possibly a 46/36 if you want a more fitted look. The Redford is a slimmer fit than the RoadMaster and IMOP a better looking jacket. One question for you: the Redford jacket dates back to 2014, can I ask you where you have seen them for sale recently? Cheers.