1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Being let down by a favorite object

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by globetrotter, Oct 21, 2004.

1. globetrotter

globetrotter Well-Known Member

this week my favorite carry on bag (and, as you might guess from the name, I take my luggage seriously) died while in transit. the handle snapped, leaving me looking like a homeless person traveling around several airports and train stations.

At the same time, my treo died, leaving me feeling totally crippled.

I have to say that both tumi and palmone came through for me and in a reasonable time frame, and without undue cost, both were more or less back to their cheerful selves.

have you ever had an inanimate object that was almost a part of you let you down?

2. Alias

Alias Well-Known Member

Yeah, when my computer refused to work after a long and arduous upgrade. The failed installation of Windows XP Pro felt like the end of the world. It's running fine now. [​IMG]

3. ken

ken Well-Known Member

One time I got the clap from my favorite pair of boxers. At least that's what my girlfriend told me.

4. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA

5. stache

stache Well-Known Member