1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Beautiful Minimal Neil Barrett Black Leather Jacket Sz L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Eyud29, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyud29

Eyud29 Active Member

This is a absolutely beautiful Neil Barrett leather jacket that I bought off of Park & Bond when that was still a site. I love it but I just don't wear it enough to keep it in my closet. It's a nice slim large, with a good amount of stretch to it. Ribbed at collar & wrists, no ribbing at bottom. Still in good condition, a couple wrinkles/creases here and there from me wearing it, but still, this is a phenomenal jacket and priced to sell.

Also, comes with original hanger & branded garment bag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.