1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

BB Sweaters, what size?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Preparatory, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Preparatory

Preparatory Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I am planning to order some sweaters from brooksbrothers.com but are wondering about sizing. I am wearing 15" 34 arm length in their Extra slim fit shirts. I am thinking Small or Medium but can't decide. Please help me!

2. atoms

atoms Well-Known Member

I am 15" 33 arms, 38 chest, 32 waist, 5"9', 155 pounds. I wear their size small v-neck sweater and the arm length is perfect and fit around my torso is perfect but it ends is a little short at my waist (by about 1 inch). With a 34" arm length I'm going to assume your torso is taller too, in which case you might have some issues.

3. Preparatory

Thank you, do you know how RL sweaters are in comparison? Small in RL classic fit fits me well.

4. Preparatory

Should add that I'm also 5" 9. 175 pounds, athletic built. 31" in waist

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  5. atoms

atoms Well-Known Member

No, sorry. No experience.

6. Thanks SF (a new me)

Thanks SF (a new me) Well-Known Member

if Merino/Cashmere, go for small