1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Batman: Dark Knight Rises (movie thread)

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Jan 19, 2011.

1. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

Bale is returning as Batman as everyone knows. Nolan will direct and co-write once again as well. New cast just announced today, Anne Hathaway to play Catwoman and Tom Hardy to play Bane.

Release date: July 20 2012

2. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

3. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

+50 Anne Hathaway in spandex

4. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

She can act and she can look "hot", I thought she looked great in Get Smart and that is probably the only "action" film she has done so I wouldn't mind seeing her in the cat suit.

5. Imhoff

Imhoff Well-Known Member

Thanks for bringing up this info. I am so excited!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Johdus Fanfoozal

Johdus Fanfoozal Well-Known Member

Until Nolan does a screen version of the "The Dark Knight Returns" well then... yawn.

7. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

There's something about her that I find annoying. I'm sorry.

8. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

There's something about her that I find annoying. I'm sorry.

Well, she's an attractive woman so none of us are surprised.

9. Imhoff

Imhoff Well-Known Member

Anne Hathaway cannot be more annoying than Maggie Gyllenhaal and Katie Holmes.... [​IMG]

10. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Well-Known Member

^^ lol kwilk

I look forward to images of Hathaway in cat suit.

11. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

hardy is in good shape but i smell another rubber juggernaut suit on the horizon

12. paco_deluca

paco_deluca Well-Known Member

+1

13. Imhoff

Imhoff Well-Known Member

Was really hoping they would incorporate the Riddler in this film. But happy with the selection of villains.

14. GQgeek

GQgeek Well-Known Member

Anne Hathaway cannot be more annoying than Maggie Gyllenhaal and Katie Holmes.... [​IMG]

holmes wasn't so bad. I HATE HATEHATE gyllenhaal. What self-respecting billionaire would be in love with such a butterface, especially a self-righteous one. Glad she died.

15. Imhoff

Imhoff Well-Known Member

hardy is in good shape but i smell another rubber juggernaut suit on the horizon

Well they did an excellent job making The Joker look sartorial and not like a full on clown in his other inceptions.

16. Imhoff

Imhoff Well-Known Member

holmes wasn't so bad. I HATE HATEHATE gyllenhaal. What self-respecting billionaire would be in love with such a butterface, especially a self-righteous one. Glad she died.

Glad someone else feels this way! Deep down inside I was praying that her character was the one to die and not Aaron Eckhart.

I find Maggie Gyllenhall insufferable.

17. Jekyll

Jekyll Well-Known Member

Bale is returning as Batman as everyone knows. Nolan will direct and co-write once again as well.
    It'd be nice if he'd get someone who could actually write decent dialogue. +1 on the Gyllenhaal hate.

18. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

I am quite surprised with the Bane choice as villain because Nolan doesn't seem like a cgi kind of guy when it comes to actual actors but we'll see. I read a report a few months ago that the main villain was supposed to be Hug Strange and I am still hopeful that he is.

19. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

yo this is like serial killer language right here.

20. downwithianbrown

downwithianbrown Well-Known Member

indeed! I love the Dark Knight, one of my all time favorite movies, but Maggie Gyllenhall is absolutely hideous. she always looks like to me like a flapper whose breath smells.