1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Barely used Polarized Aviator sunglasses + case from American Optics

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by newn, Apr 5, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newn

newn Well-Known Member

Barely used (a couple of times, for total of ~30min) aviator American Optics sunglasses. Great protection from untraviolet radiation, doesn't change the colors much when put on.

I don't remember how much I paid for them, but brand new seem to go for $70-80, so I thought $65 is a fair price. Feel free to make your offer.

Shipping should not cost more than $5 to pretty much anywhere.

Feel free to ask for more pictures or any info you need.

Note: Increased the price to $65 from $40 because I remembered that they are polarized, which apparently adds around 50% to the price.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  2. jgold47

jgold47 Well-Known Member

I would be all over these if they were my size. Great price. I have these in the gold and want a silver pair as well. The optical clarity of the lenses are excellent.

3. newn

newn Well-Known Member

Thanks! I actually need to edit the price because they are polarized (which apparently costs quite a bit more).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.