1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Bar

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by menswagwear, May 31, 2016.

1. menswagwear

menswagwear New Member

Guys me and my buddies are new to the country and have no clue what to wear at bars and meet new people. If you all could give me some suggestions, that would be great. I'm 190 pounds, 6'0 and kinda awkward. give some tips to help me feel confident! A work friend suggested I look into this website: http://pursuitofmen.com/ but I'm not sure what to pick out.

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Quote:Moving this to menswear advice, where you might get some more looks and answers. And... depends on the bar.