1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Balmain S/S 2011 Leather Teddy Jacket (Silver Sleeves), Size 52 (fits like 48), Brand New

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Petitfroid, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petitfroid

Petitfroid Active Member

Balmain Jacket sold.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  2. scuderia1

scuderia1 New Member

Hello,Do you still have a Balmain jacket from Mr.Porter,i just found out that you had one,is it still available?

Thank you in advance. .

3. jojotanjaya

jojotanjaya Member

Hi there, I'm interested in buying the jacket. Please let me know if you still have it for sale, thank you

4. bubbew

bubbew Active Member

You still interested in the Teddy jacket from Balmian in silver? Can get u one in sz 56 (fits like 52) in as good as new condition if interested!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.