1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Authentic Moncler brown Eusebe jacket size 4, with original sales receipt! Excellent condition, worn

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Notch, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notch

Notch Well-Known Member

I have for sale a Moncler Eusebe jacket, the brown version. Moncler logo on sleeve, filled with down feathers, and the brown nylon inner piece can be taken out.

The jacket is a size 4 (large), and has been worn for 3 days. I thought I could pull it of, but I just can't, the size is not right for me. The size is a TTS 52. I have recently put on more weight and with a few extra sweaters, the jacket was too small for me unfortunately.

My loss is your gain, the jacket retails at about $1330 (1000 euro according to the original sales receipt from the Moncler store in vienna), and I'm selling it at $900!

I will have pictures next week, and can send the certilogo code to anyone who asks so you can check authenticity. Meanwhile, here are some pictures taken from internet:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.