1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Australians, Reveal yourselves

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by incontro, Jul 8, 2009.

1. neyus

neyus Well-Known Member

I didnt see this thread until today. Im from Brisbane by the way.

2. gazman70k

gazman70k Well-Known Member

Beijing | Hong Kong | Manila | Shanghai | Singapor
    If I must: Expatriate Sydney sider masquerading as Hong Kong iThug and keeper of the mystery sweat shop tailor.

3. NathanBB

NathanBB Member

Just starting out on Style Forum. Located in Chippendale, Sydney and am kept busy doing all manner of shoe recrafting stuff.
    Mostly Polishing, Patina, Leather resoling, and flush mounted Toe plates are my bag.

4. ajc2162

ajc2162 Well-Known Member

Hi NathanBB

Just a heads-up that you've posted to a thread that's been dormant since 2009.

Here's the thread you're looking for:
    Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll get what this is all about.

Feel free to say hello - and welcome to SF