• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You're quite right. Like Chinese American Michael Chang.

Orchie -- I hope its not the same girl, then.
although my mother, although hong kong/chinese descent was born in australia and would refer to herself as Australian or Australian Chinese if pushed and got technical!

sliq

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mr porter on sale now for us aussies. the best goodies are gone ):

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Talking to a few people through PM about a small get together next week as I'm in town (Melbourne), have a few things (books, questions, stories, smiles) for some people, and would love to meet some more.

What do people think about this:

Thursday Night (4th of July)
After work (so 5.30/6 - when do you guys finish?)
Dinner or drinks (not super fussed, quite liked the Supper Club, but don't know where's cool)

Would love to see Gerry and Nathan again, hopefully can meet some new people (Tobias, TBM, PS, etc, etc, etc)

Also, worked on my Bokeh this week!

Kyon

Reaction score

Unfortunate that you weren't able to cash in on this sale. I managed to clear a few items from my Wish List, so I'm quite happy.

acinod

Reaction score
Wow was checking out their leather gloves last night but now they're 50% off!

I just got a pair of Henry Carter's Navy Cashmere Gloves though at Ludlows today and they are very warm, makes me feel a lot better knowing I didn't miss out on the sale that much.

coxaca

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Talking to a few people through PM about a small get together next week as I'm in town (Melbourne), have a few things (books, questions, stories, smiles) for some people, and would love to meet some more.

What do people think about this:

Thursday Night (4th of July)
After work (so 5.30/6 - when do you guys finish?)
Dinner or drinks (not super fussed, quite liked the Supper Club, but don't know where's cool)

Would love to see Gerry and Nathan again, hopefully can meet some new people (Tobias, TBM, PS, etc, etc, etc)

Also, worked on my Bokeh this week!

Keep me in the loop. I'm a SF newbie and have never met anyone. I'll be in Melbourne that day.

Orchie

Reaction score
You're quite right. Like Chinese American Michael Chang.

Orchie -- I hope its not the same girl, then.
All good. I was thinking of the Flight of the Conchords song where they both fall for the same girl.

She was looking at me.
No she was looking at me.
Wait, are you talking about the girl with the wonky eye....

Grant

Orchie

Reaction score
Yep, everything I like is sold out in my size. Now that I have some ideas in my head I need to be careful to avoid HBs or I'll pay full aussie price just to satisfy the urge.

Grant

PapaRubbery

Reaction score
Unfortunately its going to be another day of waiting. They of course attempted delivery in the 10 mins my wife had ducked out.

I'll be picking it all up myself frim tnt first thing in the morning before work.

More waiting = more anticipation. Not a bad thing, I'm sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads