• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox81

Reaction score

Pretty excited Suit Shop is having its soft launch next week in Melbourne and looks like a lot of the booking slots have been filled! Let me know or enquire here if you'd like Matt to book you in over coming weeks. We may also have the Sydney option open sooner rather than later
fing02%5B1%5D.gif
looks like i missed this. what exactly is the offering? is there a shopfront here in melbourne or something?

Oli2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So blowing my second semester centrelink payment on Suit Shop when it comes to Sydney :D

g-banger

Reaction score

details plz !
xpost from ae thread. Last week I got my first pairs of double monks. AE original Mora. Here is a group pic!

Nice collection! are they fifth avenues on the 2nd left?

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

looks like i missed this. what exactly is the offering? is there a shopfront here in melbourne or something?

We are operating on a travelling tailor basis to start with to keep costs low and pass savings on. Working on a website to allow fitted clients the ability to reorder online as well. Ultimately we want to be great value and offer ease and convenience

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We are operating on a travelling tailor basis to start with to keep costs low and pass savings on. Working on a website to allow fitted clients the ability to reorder online as well. Ultimately we want to be great value and offer ease and convenience

Canberra?

thebrownman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have many cardigans from Herringbone. Once upon a time knitwear was made for them by Loro Piana. Sadly, those days are likely gone but you can occasionally find stuff from this era at the warehouse sales. Their newer batch of cardigans are still good on sale.

I have some brand new Loro Piana cashmere sweaters to sell in watermelon and pink hues, size M - if anyone's keen.

fox81

Reaction score

is this the collaboration you were doing with p johnson? how does it vary from what they offer now?
to be fair, the website isnt giving much away.

CHECKstar

Reaction score
Not online Gez, but the other week while in Sydney I stopped by the Herringbone outlet on the way back to the airport and they had a whole pile in 'silver' going for about $100. I sifted through the entire pile looking for a small but with no luck (The Herringbone cardigans fit a little on the large side and while I am normally a 'medium', I am a small in their cardigans).

Thanks for that. I might pop into Herringbone on Collins St and see if they have any in stock.

Let me know if they have any small!

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

is this the collaboration you were doing with p johnson? how does it vary from what they offer now?
to be fair, the website isnt giving much away.

Yes and to be fair we havent officially launched it yet .. The webpage is temporary

Ive written a lengthy post on the difference before but Basically made in a different workshop but still run and managed by our same guys for quality controlI. ts a lower price point suit and starts at $750 but we have alot of the same cloth books available.

CHECKstar

Reaction score

Ive written a lengthy post on the difference before but Basically made in a different workshop but still run and managed by our same guys for quality controlI. ts a lower price point suit and starts at $750 but we have alot of the same cloth books available.

Are you also doing odd jackets and trousers Romp?

The False Prophet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

details plz !

Shoes - C&J Lowndes
Socks - The Gentleman's Socks from Hankyu in Tokyo
Suit - Herringbone

(Out of sight are a Finamore shirt in light blue PoW check and a red Bvlgari tie with a bird motif...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics