• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well fellas, early this morning we welcomed our beautiful little girl Edith Mary in to the world. She was 7lb 1oz abd 48cm. What a full on and amazing experience! Us blokes really have it esy.

For anyone that has an order in place, please bear with me for a couple of days but they should all be out by tues.

Congrats, Jas! That's wonderful news. With the pain they have to go through, I'm surprised that women will go through that more than once.

thebrownman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Awesome jacket BM, what is it may I ask?

DB, the jacket is MJ Bale (part of an unlined cotton suit). I picked up two suits at the recent Laneway Sale they had.

EDIT: The other suit is a chalkstripe blue/grey flannel so won't get any wear until the winter months.

Last edited:

Dusty Brogues

Reaction score

DB, the jacket is MJ Bale (part of an unlined cotton suit). I picked up two suits at the recent Laneway Sale they had.

EDIT: The other suit is a chalkstripe blue/grey flannel so won't get any wear until the winter months.

Well done BM looks fantastic. I think HB have released something similar this season.

Hopefully MJ comes up north, definately a Market for it.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well fellas, early this morning we welcomed our beautiful little girl Edith Mary in to the world. She was 7lb 1oz abd 48cm. What a full on and amazing experience! Us blokes really have it esy.

For anyone that has an order in place, please bear with me for a couple of days but they should all be out by tues.

Jason congratulations to you and your wife. In the words of an esteamed Vulcan "may she live long and prosper"

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
alright who tried to be cute yesterday and turned up to work in tassel loafers sans socks.

wishiwasricher

Reaction score
Well done jas. I'm sure you'll have many a sleepless night in the near future but its all worth it by all accounts.

www.mjbale.com/shirts/cesar-green

Here is the green shirt. I paired it with a dark blue solid tie the other day. Seemed to work ok- don't know if I have any other ties that work.

In other sf matters- I'm now in the process of researching my next pair of shoes. Looking for something in burgundy that can potentially be worn casually. I love the g and g wigmore but doubt my budget can stretch that far. Any suggestions for suitable replacements?

JimmyHoffa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well done jas. I'm sure you'll have many a sleepless night in the near future but its all worth it by all accounts.

www.mjbale.com/shirts/cesar-green

Here is the green shirt. I paired it with a dark blue solid tie the other day. Seemed to work ok- don't know if I have any other ties that work.
That is what I would have done. It is a rather tough shirt to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads