• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

keixiao

Reaction score
not intentional - just like their raf & they're from aus.

also a fan of ssense and ln-cc (but they dont have raf anymore - used to do archive)

kei.

lennier

Reaction score

I'm in no way affliliated with the music bed

...and their stuff is free...

Wasn't referring to you iSurg, I posted before your post had even appeared in my feed, just happened to end up after it.

tobiasj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My fourth pair of Howard Yount trousers:

(Sorry for crotch shot.) Amazing as usual. These are the brown nailhead.

streetminimal

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I'm selling my pair of Loake Tweed: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=7&shoeid=255

I copped it from DJs this year in Feb for around $228. They're about 9 months old now and I've worn them in a weekly rotation. Colour is black; comes with a pair of shoe trees but not the full-foot ones. I can PM pictures if interested. Size is UK7 with a G width.

YOLO EMSHI

Reaction score
For the guys here who sell things internationally on B&S, do you always go by registered/tracking aus post? Is this the cheapest way? Are your international buyers okay with such high shipping?

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luxire agreed to make this in my measurements (add an inch or too to my shirt measurements):

Thoughts? Will be used as a summer jacket over OCBD's and linen shirts worn with anything from denim, chinos too even shorts (if I can find some good linen ones).

streetminimal

Reaction score
So you're basing your wardrobe off Ethandesu?

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol no wanted an m65 that would fit me but can't find one so thought that I might as just get Luxire to make a shacket in an olive or forest green linen.

P.S.
Wouldn't mind having his wardrobe :p minus the excentricities. Also found this on dieworkwear not ethandesu...only followed him for 2 months or so

Last edited:

Dusty Brogues

Reaction score

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire agreed to make this in my measurements (add an inch or too to my shirt measurements):

Thoughts? Will be used as a summer jacket over OCBD's and linen shirts worn with anything from denim, chinos too even shorts (if I can find some good linen ones).

concealed buttons are cool

i dont know if i like the bottom pockets

robzilla

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Refreshing my work warddrobe. I'm pretty slim so prefer tailored - off the rack never quite fits. I just got back from a couple of years overseas so i'm a little unsure as to where to go shopping.

Where should i be looking for made to measure suits/shirts in Melbourne? No more than 2k per suit, preferably less.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads