1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Astorflex, The Best Chukka In The World?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by seer, Nov 20, 2015.

1. seer

seer Well-Known Member

Well some have said that, all I know is that the older I get the more I crave comfortable shoes. I have recently ordered a pair of these chukkas and am waiting for them to arrive. I will post a heads up when I get them. And I'm wondering if anyone else has tried them. Here is a link: http://www.selectism.com/2015/07/06/astorflex-footwear/

Here is a write up from a different site:

Quote:

2. seer

seer Well-Known Member

3. John L

John L Well-Known Member

The sizing is super looney.

I'm a 10D/C.

I got a 9 and it fits like an 11D.

4. makewayhomer

makewayhomer Well-Known Member

Any other reviews of astorflex?

5. John L

John L Well-Known Member

After wearing for about a week, this is a bit of an exaggeration.

I'm a 10D/C and they fit probably like a 10.5D.

They're still comfortable and don't slip very much. Everything else about the shoe feels like a better quality and sturdier Clarks. I don't know if I'd pay as much as I did for the Chelsea again, but it's worth knowing.