• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

are these the next crocs?

yodawg

Reaction score
womens_large.jpg

http://www.fitflop.com/

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yodawg
womens_large.jpg

http://www.fitflop.com/

my mom & my brother's gf have a couple pairs each of those stupid sketchers tone ups flip flops that look the same as those that you posted in the OP. so I'll have to say yes.
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

they look just as stupid as the pitch they're sold upon.

yodawg

Reaction score
oh that's just the style there are tons more horrible ones on the website. the men's look like birks and cheap jesus sandals. they're expensive for what they are too. made in china. the soles are supposed to give johnny drama the calves he's always wanted... no implants.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aren't these just sandals? I don't understand. :roma:

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i expected sketchers shape ups. they seem to have overtaken crocs here, at least.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** I am annoyed at this stupid trend of 'fit shoes', footwear that is supposed to make you "fitter" by simply walking. Fat suckers who buy into these, thinking it'll shrink their fat ass by walking from their sofa to the fridge.

Go to the ******* gym you fat-asses, no expensive ugly ass shoes will make your chubby ass any less chubby.

Thrifter

Reaction score
Those fit shoes could grow ******* 4", put on 25 lbs of pure muscle, give me flowing ******* locks of hair like Fabio and I would still stay the **** away from them because they're ******* so ugly. EDIT:
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
EDIT2: I'm sure that model walked her way to 92 lbs in flip flops.

unicornwarrior

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thrifter
Those fit shoes could grow ******* 4", put on 25 lbs of pure muscle, give me flowing ******* locks of hair like Fabio and I would still stay the **** away from them because they're ******* so ugly.

EDIT:
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

EDIT2:
I'm sure that model walked her way to 92 lbs in flip flops.

Who cares how ugly your shoes are? You just got 4 extra inches and you're extra ripped.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
'Barefoot running shoes'...perfect oxymoron.

beachbummer

Reaction score
yes, i have to admit the fit flops are pretty ugly. it upsets me that various family members have drank this kool-aid. On the other hand, the barefoot running shoes, or contemporary huarache sandals are apparently very beneficial for long distance running. The entire concept of the human body being built to run long distances is very intriguing. I'd be very excited to try these out on dirt trails, as I don't think running on asphault was taken into consideration when we were created.

wetnose

Reaction score
Actually flip flops are terrible things for the feet. If you walk barefoot, your big toe and second toe splay apart and give you the push off.

Flips flops on the other hand make people squeeze the big toe and second toe together - leading to all sorts of biomechanical problems down the road.

Also the really flimsy flip flops get loose during driving and jam the brake pedals???
facepalm.gif

Flip-flops: for Darwin award contestants.
devil.gif

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
I saw a Croc Blackberry hip holster at the State Fair yesterday (Iowa).

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wetnose
Actually flip flops are terrible things for the feet. If you walk barefoot, your big toe and second toe splay apart and give you the push off.

Flips flops on the other hand make people squeeze the big toe and second toe together - leading to all sorts of biomechanical problems down the road.

Also the really flimsy flip flops get loose during driving and jam the brake pedals???
facepalm.gif

Flip-flops: for Darwin award contestants.
devil.gif

When I was in Paris during the heat wave of 2009 I only had my Church's desert boots. I quickly bought a pair of cheap flip flops from the Quiksilver store there.

Not only could I not walk at anything faster than half speed, I have never felt such pain in my entire life, especially inbetween my toes. I literally felt like that cat on It's Always Sunny who couldn't walk after Charlie gave it mittens.

Seriously, why do people wear flipflops?!?!

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fabro
The next big dumb fad will be barefoot running shoes:
http://barefootrunningshoes.org/vibr...n/classic-men/
These actually are great... if you actually are training to run in bare feet, which arguably does have all sorts of benefits. But you have to run, not just sit at your desk.

I actually know a lot of people who wear them to work, out to the farmer's market, etc. I'd prefer barefoot honestly, I"m just not so tough. My friend Gus from Brussels on the other hand, that man is barefoot from April to October. Not sure how he can handle that dirty city without protection but he does. It's bespoke Belgian made captoes the rest of the year. Oh to be semi-royalty

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics