1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Are the "luxury" BB shirts any slimmer fitting?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by zjpj83, Dec 28, 2004.

1. zjpj83

zjpj83 Well-Known Member

Brooks Brothers online has 3 for around $130 when all is said and done. I was wondering if these fit like regular BB shirts.

2. Phil

Phil Well-Known Member

Unless they are from their slim fit line, I would bet they are tent-like. I still cant figure out why anyone would want to wear shirts that are that big. I guess to each his own.

3. zjpj83

zjpj83 Well-Known Member

It says "luxury fit," whatever the heck that means

4. Phil

Phil Well-Known Member

it means it fits like a tent. get the slim fit, which I have, and am entirely pleased with.

5. curt222

curt222 Active Member

Yes, they are about 2 and 1/2 inches slimmer than the regular BB shirts. I believe the difference between the regular fit and slim fit is about 5 inches.

I recently bought a number of the luxury line shirts and they are excellent - especially at $130 for 3. The fabric is great - construction looks very good. Buttons are still plastic but a little thicker than normal BB shirts.