1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Apple iPhone 3GS black 8gb and iPod Nano silver 5th gen 16gb [ALL SOLD]

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by Icehawk, Nov 17, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icehawk

Icehawk Well-Known Member

Very good condition iPhone 3GS black 8gb for sale, currently on OS 5.01 (jailbreakable) and at the "setup a new phone" screen. One minor scratch on face not visible in normal usage. $175 with free shipping in 48 states. item is SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Excellent condition iPod silver 5th gen 16gb for sale. Barely used with a few minor scratches on face not visible in normal usage. $100 with free shipping in 48 states. item is SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have a brand new charge plug & cable for the first buyer or whomever needs it.

Any questions let me know.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  2. shorabi

shorabi Member

can this iphone be used on verizon network?

3. Icehawk

Icehawk Well-Known Member

No, AT&T or T-Mobile only.

I'll call this one of my free bumps since I should have just edited the original post... ooops.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.