1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Apartment/condo dwellers - how big is your pad and how many bedrooms do you have?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by merkur, Jun 20, 2010.

1. gdl203

gdl203 Well-Known Member

Why, are you offended? I'm actually curious to see what the apartment looks like.

Offended? Why would I be offended? I find that a bit odd, that's all. Then again, this is SF and some people are OCD about the strangest details...

2. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

3. otc

otc Well-Known Member

Who rattles off the exact number of windows and ceiling height of his apartment's rooms? And a rental too... I have no idea how many windows there are in our place.

7 (8 if you count the window in the back door).

I also have 21 cupboard handles/drawer pulls in my kitchen.

There are 415 separate floor boards

(ok, one of these numbers is made up)

4. pfurey

pfurey Well-Known Member

I live alone in Old City Philly now, recently moved. 900sqft 1 bedroom.

5. GSquared

GSquared Well-Known Member

1200 square feet, 2 bedroom 2 bath.

The master bedroom is HUGE and the other bedroom is on the smaller side. We use that as a den/guest room.