• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone else NOT have a blackberry/I-POD?

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just curious to see if I'm in a very small minority.

I don't have any of those constant-internet access devices like the Blackberry or IPOD. Just don't feel the need.
eh.gif
I do have a cellphone but no text messaging. My phone has a crappy camera only because they don't make 'em without one anymore.
frown.gif

Also don't have a Facebook account either. It's
eh.gif
to me.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a phone with internet capability but I have yet to use it.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got a blackberry and an ipod but no TV.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This forum needs more members under 55.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
someone get me a bb
smile.gif
been wanting to change my phone for awhile now but don't want to pay more for a data plan since they are more expensive now

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did not until about 5 days ago.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got an iPhone.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
someone get me a bb
smile.gif

you want one? i have an old blackberry curve that is still very functional and ok to use, just old. you need t-mobile sim card to use it. you can have it for free, just pay me the ship charge (7 or 8 bux i think)

it is the old method keypad, where you have to press a button three times to get the letter 'c' and so forth.

Milpool

Reaction score
I have neither a blackberry nor an Ipod. Most people think I am some kind of luddite for that reason.

I do have a phone that can access internet, and store music, as those features are bare minimums for phones these days, but I very very rarely use those features.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
An iPod is not an always-on net device. An iPhone is, and an iTouch is sort of a redheaded stepchild version.

phildo

Reaction score
Don't have either. Having a blackberry = instantly uncool. Being that glued to your work/email/internet is lame.

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nope, neither. I just have a basic cell phone with no web capabilities.

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm 24 and I don't even really know what this i-pod/phone/touch blackberry crap is. I didn't realize one could get internet in one's phone until a few months ago. Yes, I don't have many friends and I live far from the unclean cities you profane, materialistic creatures inhabit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads